xEmrConnect Is designed for the “All I want to do is get my instrument data to my EMR without breaking the bank!” practice. A very cost effective solution (under $4,000) that comes with: Your choice of Instrument Interface and your choice of EMR/EHR Results interface to your EMR/EHR system. For a modest cost, xEmrConnect can be migrated to xLab.
Designed for: Oncology, Urology, Pediatric clinics, as well Urgent Care facilities, xEmrConnect brings an extremely cost effective solution for moving their instrument patient results to the EMR.
- To maintain quality and keep costs low, there are limitations imposed with xEmrConnect.
- xEmrConnect supports only 1 instrument
- xEmrConnect functionality is a subset of xLab functionality
There are only a few options available for your xEmrConnect.
- Upgrades to xLab.
- EMR/EHR Orders – Streamlines your operation by receiving Orders from your EMR/EHR and printing bar code labels for your instrument.
- Reporting Module – In some cases, customers want to print a copy of their patient reports as well as look up previous reports for patients and see them on the xEmrConnect
xEmrConnect is deployed by our highly trained Deployment Associate that is responsible for your Configuration, Installation, Training and Support. You won’t be dealing with 4 different people as you will with competitive systems. The same person does it all, giving you a support lifeline to the one person who truly understands your unique requirements. xEmrConnect is typically deployed “on-line” keeping your costs down (travel, hotel, etc.). Of course, if an “on-site” deployment is your requirement, then AP-Visions and your Deployment Associate will be happy to support your choice.
xEmrConnect comes with 1 year support. Of course additional annual support is available.
- Age/Gender specific reference ranges including pediatric ranges and delta ranges.
- Result types supported:
- Alpha (like color, etc)
- Threshold (positive or negative based upon cutoff, i.e., screens)
- Calculated (user-definable calculations like GFR)
- Dashboard – A convenient listing of what samples were received from your instrument, what has been sent to your EMR/EHR and, if EMR/EHR Orders is purchased, what orders are pending.
- Worklist – See what has been sent by your instrument, view results, add any necessary patient information, and accept to go to your EMR/EHR.
- Demand Reporting – Ability to re-send patient sample to your EMR/EHR and (if the Reporting Module is purchased) print patient reports.